Tuesday 26 January 2016

Back To The Blog


You know, a Lady started working at our workplace a few weeks ago. She has this thing for blogging…. The thought didn’t really get to me until I saw an episode of samurai jack today…. When I sang… back to the blog instead of back to the past… but after such a long time of not blogging, I really don’t know what I want to write about. I don’t even know if I want to write. Wait, I am writing so I do want to write. But what about… so much has happened since the last time I wrote on this platform… I don’t even know where to start from. I don’t know if I should start with my “Road to Redemption”, a personal journey to quitting smoking, maybe something less personal and talk about this New job I have as a Photographer, or this new sound I created for my music and want to try out on my next project…. I, wait… that’s it!!! I found it!!! Them if you may… so this year, I’m getting back to my blogging. I will write about my photography journey, as an Employee and from personal moments away from the office. I will write about my Road to redemption, subtitled how I quit smoking, and the New direction that my Music career is taking. A lot has happened and I want to tell about it all…. For now however, I want to use this as my official announcement that I’m coming back to those that have been kind enough to spend a few minutes of their precious time (which they are never getting back! *evil smile*) to read my deranged thoughts about this phenomenon we call life. I really appreciate you and your time, and I’m sorry I stopped writing for a while (I stopped writing for a year?) but Imma make it up. This time I’m not stopping… if you’ve been listening to jay Rox, he has this song where he talks about no stopping. I think the song is even called no stopping… The irony eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment